Sunday, September 19, 2010

Accomplishment vs. Acknowledgement

Which one has more value? Which one is more appreciated? Which one gives us the most bang for buck? Or are they the same thing? An old fortune cookie once preached, "modesty is the best policy"... or was that "honesty"? The hell if I remember, lol. It’s a "dog-eat-dog world and it's all about "me, myself, and I." I’d like to think that no one (I know) is that naive, although I have been wrong in the past. ... Wait, never mind, I’m pretty sure I am wrong. Anyways, the whole thing about "nice guys finish last"? I believe it.

Does that mean we should all bragging our asses off? Sure, if you wanna move up in life or whatever. Should we instead be humble and meager? Doesn’t hurt either. A bit depressed this hardly gave you any insight? Meh. But a wise man once said: "when I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment